MEDIA ACCREDITATION APPLICATION IMFORMATION
Before applying for media accreditation from Mondello Park please read the following notes.
1. Media accreditation will only be granted to applicants who can show that Mondello Park will receive guaranteed exposure from their attendance at events.
2. Applicants must be working for or submitting to a recognised media outlet in order to receive accreditation. The media outlet must be one of the following, TV, Radio, Print or a major web site. Applicants submitting to blogs, car club forums and web sites, thier own photographic web sites or other internet outlets will not be accredited.
3. In order to sign on as media for any event at Mondello Park you must contact Mondello Park's media managment company 'Motorsport Promotions' in advance (see contact details below).
4. For motorcycle events, MCUI or Mondello Park accrediation is required. Media travelling from other jurisdictions are required to have accreditation from their own motorcycling governing body or from the championship with which they are travelling.
5. Applications for accreditation may be declined for a variety of reasons including the constraints placed on Mondello Park by various governing bodies, championship and event organisers.
6. A 'head and shoulders' photograph is only required to be included with your application if you are a first time applicant or wish to update the photograph currently in use.
7. Access to Mondello Park Track Days is restricted. Anyone wishing to take photos at a Track Day must contact Motorsport Promotions before attending.
8. Whilst on track all media are required to wear high visibility jackets with colours which do not clash with any of the flag signals used, orange is preferrable. Anyone not in posession of the correct accreditation or clothing will not be permitted to take pictures trackside or in the pits.
MEDIA ACCESS TO MONDELLO PARK FOR FILMING OR PHOTOSHOOTS OTHER THAN AT RACE EVENTSFor all media and PR equiries relating to use of the Mondello Park facilities for photographic, filming or PR purposes or for information on subjects related to Mondello Park's non-motorsport activities.
(PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THESE NUMBERS WITH GENERAL OR EVENT ENQUIRIES. MOTORSPORT PROMOTIONS OPERATE EXTERNALLY TO MONDELLO PARK AND ONLY HANDLE MEDIA ENQUIRIES)
MEDIA APPLICATION FORMS
Mondello Park Media Form for filling out and returning by post or fax: 2012 Printable Media Form
Mondello Park Media Form for filling out on-line and returning by e-mail: 2012 Email Media Form
Motorsport Ireland Accreditation FORM.