|MONDELLO PARK 'Become A Racing Driver'|
Competition Terms & Conditions
- All competitors must be eighteen and hold a full driving licence (this is a requirement before being able to hold a competition licence).
- The competition prize will be made available subject to the recipient successfully completing their licence course.
- Any driver who damages any vehicle during the course of the competition will be excluded and will forfeit the remainder of their course.
- From the second round of the competition, where there is no charge to compete, a refundable insurance excess deposit of €250 will be required to be lodged with Mondello Park prior to taking part.
- The competition winner will be required to sign an agreement with Mondello Park and Sheane Cars with regards to their participation in testing and racing during 2013.
- Mondello Park reserve the right to change the format of the competition and or prize if required due to exceptional circumstances, without reducing the overall value of the award.
- The competition is not open to any driver who has previously held or currently holds a competition licence in Ireland or any other jurisdiction.
Mondello Park Motor Racing School general Terms & Conditions
1. Mondello Park Limited (MPL) reserves the right to cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances including adverse weather conditions. In such a scenario, the course holders are advised to contact the Mondello Park office to arrange an alternative date.
2. Course places are only transferable by prior agreement of Mondello Park.
3. Any participant who fails to attend a pre booked course, without having provided at least 72 hours prior notice to MPL, will render their course null and void.
4. MPL reserves the right to refuse a participant admittance to a course, if MPL deem the participant to be unsuitable, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. MPL reserves the right to stop a participants course at any stage, if MPL deem the driving of the participant unsuitable on safety grounds.
6. Under any circumstances, Mondello Park Limited's maximum liability to any course holder is limited to the cost of the course.
7. All participants must be a minimum of 18 years of age and have successfully completed a Mondello Park Motor Racing School Course, be capable of driving a manual gearbox car and be in possession of a current driving licence, which must be produced when they sign on for their course.
8. All course holders will be required to sign a Risk Awareness document and an indemnity before being admitted on a course and will be assumed to have made themselves fully aware of the contents of these forms prior to signing them.
9. Spectators are welcome, but course participants are asked to bring no more than two spectators each without first contacting the office.
10. Due to size restrictions with our cars people of non-average height or build should contact Mondello Park prior to purchase of a voucher or attendance for their course.
11. If a participant damages a vehicle during a course, the course will be terminated at that point.
To see the full competition prize details see HERE.
To find out more about the competition structure and course content click HERE.
For more on Formula Sheane click HERE.