For the past few years Mondello Park has operated a loyalty scheme for Motorcycle Track Day participants.
This had a number of drawbacks including the need for those entitled to a free day having to take that day on a specific date. To get around this, and other issues, a Loyalty Card scheme will replace the loyalty day and under this arrangement riders will be able to avail of their loyalty reward at a time which suits them. Loyalty points will also be available to track day loyalty scheme members when they purchase event tickets allowing them to further boost their loyalty benefits.
In the future the loyalty scheme will also be expanded to offer discounts with our partners, suppliers and sponsors.
This scheme is only of use to regular Motorcycle Track Day attendees and is not for everyone as the rewards are offered in terms of free track day time. If you are not a regular or intending to become a regular Motorcycle Track day participant please do not apply for a card.
MOTORCYCLE TRACK DAY LOYALTY SCHEME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The terms and conditions of the Mondello Park Motorcycle Track Day loyalty scheme are subject to change and may be altered at any time.
2. The Mondello Park Motorcycle Track Day card remains the property of Mondello Park.
3. Points have a nominal value only and can not be redeemed for any financial reward.
4. Mondello Park Track Day loyalty cards and their associated points will expire two years after the last card use.
5. Points can currently only be redeemed against Mondello Park Track Day purchases in line with the Loyalty Scheme's valuations.
6. Points cannot be redeemed as part payment for a day or half-day, they may only be redeemed as payment in full for a day or half day.
7. Points from more than one card cannot be combined when being redeemed.
8. Loyalty scheme members cannot add points to another members card when purchasing.
9. Points balances and membership are non-transferable.
10. If a card balance goes over 1000 points, no further points will be added to the card until some of the balance is redeemed and the balance brought below 1000 points.
11. Track day points are awarded at the booked in advance rate even when a track day is purchased at the higher 'on the day' booking price.
12. The value of individual card holders points will be communicated to them by email periodically, or can be checked at any time by contacting Mondello Park.
13. Mondello Park reserves the right to change the valuation of points or discontinue the scheme at any time.
14. By applying for a Mondello Park Motorcycle Track Day Loyalty Card, applicants agree to being contacted by Mondello, by email or text, in relation to the scheme.
15. Use of your Mondello Park Track Day loyalty card is deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.